Website almost ready!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Years!

Well my goal was to have the website (http://www.ahenshawphoto.com/) up by January 1st 2010, but here it is, January 12th and its not up. Not due to the web designers doing by any means, but more to the lack of time of time on my part of resizing my photos to upload and also edit photos for my customers. So I have reset my goal for February 12th to have it all up and running. Please feel free to check back here as I will upload some photos for your viewing. I will also be posting helpful hints for preparing for your photo shoot.

I had the pleasure of taking photos of this family last Saturday, amazingly beautiful day here in Washington (62 and Sunny)

























share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply