McCall Photoshoot

Friday, July 9, 2010









I had the best time last Saturday evening shooting the McCall family. Lindsay and Molly the twins were cute and adorable, and everyone seemed to have a good time with my ideas. Keep a lookout this weekend for some uploaded pics on the website. http://www.ahenshawphoto.com/
I have another shoot with Gwynne and her family this Sunday, can't ask for better weather. Will share those next week. Her baby girl is the sweetest thing ever. Hopefully I will set her down enough to take a few photos. What a snugglebug.

Seniors, I've started getting weekends filled up in August due to my Senior Special. Give me a call and lets set up a day

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Friday, July 9, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply