Stepping outside my comfort zone......in Vegas

Monday, January 31, 2011









Last weekend I went to Vegas for 4 days with some great friends. Had the best time, best trip ever. Spent a few of the days with my SLR camera out, doing something I don't normally do. Taking landscape and object photos. A lot of throw aways when I got home and viewed them on the screen but there were a few keepers. The most important thing was I learned some new settings and also about how different it is for me to not have "people" in my photos. I noticed as I walked along the strip how I was drawn to wanting to take photos that included them in it instead of just some landmark or waterfall. Here are just a few photos I took.....Tell me what you think.






share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Monday, January 31, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply