The Jensen's

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Has it really been a year since I did the last photo session with the Jensen's?  I couldn't believe my eyes, when I saw Cori and Cassi.  It was Cori's 18th Birthday on Sunday. 













Her hair was shorter. no glasses. no braces. The first thing I thought was.....she reminds me of one of those young girls that go on America's Next Top Model. She showed up with her hair slightly damp, no makeup and in jeans. May I add the fact she had these cute lime green tennis shoes that made me smile. I have to say, she has grown up to be a very pretty lady. By the way Cori, thanks for putting up with us so early on your birthday. Hope you aren't so sore from the trampoline.

Cassi.  Well I see Cassi quite often because she works where I do.  Cassi is 19.  This time around she brought her sweet boyfriend Matt to join us.  I loved there natural chemistry and connection they shared.  OH Yeah, loved the tshirts!

Cari, thank you again for allowing me to capture your beautiful girls again (and you and your longtime friends) Looking  forward to next time!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

Add a comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 27, 2011. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply